Auction 19 | Lot No. 82
Baldacci Family Vineyards
Stags Leap District
5 cases produced
- Best barrel selection from our Brenda’s Vineyard, Stags Leap District, 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Mouth-watering flavors and an unstoppable finish
- Aged in 100% French oak for 22 months and bottled unfined and unfiltered
- Single-vineyard, estate grown, produced and bottled
The seventeen-acre Baldacci Family Vineyards Stags Leap District vineyard provides many opportunities to create dynamic Cabernet Sauvignon wines. Our Brenda’s Vineyard is from one small section of this property, and from there our First Born is chosen from the top barrel, decided by our winemaker Rolando Herrera.
- Wine is unfiltered
- Single vineyard wine
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, Baldacci Family Vineyards
Rolando Herrera has been making wine in the Napa Valley for 30 years. First as a cellar worker at Stags Leap Wine Cellars, then as their cellar master, then (with a few stops in between) director of wine for Paul Hobbs, and finally as the owner of his own winery and the winemaker at Baldacci Family Vineyards.
Country born: Mexico
Education: On the job training and lots of practice!
Years in the wine industry: 20-30 years
Listen to the vineyard.
4935 McConnell Avenue
Los Angeles CA 90066
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection