Auction 19 | Lot No. 141
5 cases produced
- Winemaker’s top pick—This rich, yet elegant wine is expressive of the distinctive Oakville terroir
- 100% single-vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon from our favorite block on our Oakville estate vineyard
- A deep ruby color with sweet aromas of ripe black cherry, blackberry and plum jam and black pepper
- Aged in a 100% new French oak Taransaud barrel for approximately 24 months
- Single vineyard wine
- Sustainably produced
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, Atalon Winery
I did internships at BV, Plumpjack, Opus One and Acacia before going to UC Davis. After graduating in 2006, I took on the role of Assistant Winemaker and later Associate Winemaker for Freemark Abbey. I was given the role of Atalon Winemaker in the spring of 2011.
Country born: United States
Education: 2006 Graduate of UC Davis.
Years in the wine industry: 10-15 years
Make it in the vineyards and blend for complexity.
Willow Park Wine & Spirits
10801 Bonaventure Drive, SE
Calgary AB T2J 6Z8
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection