Auction 19 | Lot No. 117
10 cases produced
- A red-wine blend from Oakville Ranch Vineyard Cabernet Franc and See Clone Cabernet Sauvignon
- Signature red soils produce wines with distinct terroir and vibrancy
- Farmed organically by perfectionist Phil Coturri
- The 2013 vintage stands tall in the lineup of recent vintages with deep concentration and gravitas
Just imagine an extraordinary site and an extraordinary vintage. We are fortunate enough to have both in barrel. GALLICA will bottle a Red Wine blend from Oakville Ranch Vineyard. A unique blend of both Cabernet Sauvignon and Franc will be perfectly cave cellar aged prior to a summer bottling. This Oakville site is meticulously farmed by the iconic Phil Coturri. Tucked away in the eastern Oakville hills, this rocky site is home to prized Bordeaux varieties.
- Single vineyard wine
- Organically produced (also commonly called "organically grown")
Rosemary Cakebread has earned a reputation for making wines of grace and balance with remarkable consistency across vintages. Nestled in the heart of Napa Valley, Gallica's inaugural vintage was the celebrated 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon. The philosophy is a simple one: to craft elegant single vineyard wines which accurately depict the site and story of each unique vintage. The brand symbol is a tribute to the ancient rose, their aromatics, and enhancement to winemaking. We love what we do and are fortunate to call Napa Valley home.
Country born: United States
Education: University of California Davis Viticulture and Enology.
Years in the wine industry: 30+ years
Rosemary has earned a reputation for making wines of grace and balance with remarkable consistency across vintages.
Dean & Deluca
639 Main Street
Saint Helena CA 94574
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection