Auction 22 | Lot No. 114
5 cases produced
- Our first year at Premiere Napa Valley is dedicated to the memory of Thomas H. Shelton and his life’s work—the promotion of Napa Valley
- We blended our 100% estate grown Merlot on Three Palms Clone yielding 1.7 tons …
- … with our Cabernet Sauvignon on Clone 337 from our valley floor vineyard near the border of St. Helena and Calistoga
- Aged for 20 months in new French oak
Our inaugural Premiere Napa Valley wine is dedicated to the memory of Thomas H. Shelton and his life’s work—the promotion of Napa Valley. We blended our 100% estate grown Merlot on Three Palms Clone yielding 1.7 tons with our Cabernet Sauvignon on Clone 337 from our valley floor vineyard near the border of St. Helena and Calistoga. Aged for 20 months in new French oak, your wine will age gracefully for years to come.
- Wine is unfiltered
- Single vineyard wine
- Sustainably produced
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, CAMi Vineyards
A native of Northern California, John moved to the Napa Valley in 2000 to study culinary arts. John worked with Chef Hero Sone at Terra Restaurant and then joined the Outpost Winery Team to become the assistant wine maker to Thomas Rivers Brown in 2003. With a lifelong family bred passion for fine food and wine, John has been pairing the two since he can remember.
John's noninterventionist winemaking philosophy is used to celebrate the style of the land where the grapes are grown. He has been able to merge his refined culinary palate with a sophisticated breadth of wine knowledge, to create a wine with the decadence to stand alone or pair with rich, powerful flavors.
Country born: USA - California
Years in the wine industry: 10-15 years
K. Laz Wine Collection
6484 Washington Street
Yountville CA 94599
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection