Auction 21 | Lot No. 184
Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley
5 cases produced
- Estate grown and produced; terroir driven with intensity, focus and balance
- 100% Petit Verdot from a single Oak Knoll District vineyard along the Mayacamas Mountains
- Aged for 22 months in 100% French oak
- Inky and concentrated in structure, the wine is indicative of winemaker Tom Foster’s style
Sourced from our 5-acre vineyard in the Oak Knoll District along the Mayacamas Mountains, your Premiere Napa Valley wine is 100% Petit Verdot. Inky and concentrated in structure, this wine is indicative of winemaker Tom Foster’s style – terroir driven with intensity, focus, and balance.
- Wine is unfiltered
- Single vineyard wine
- Sustainably produced
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, Essere Franco
Tom's winemaking roots grew directly from the cellar. It all started working for Bill Hill at the William Hill Winery. He worked along Nils Venge at Groth. Opus One he worked with Genevieve Janssens, Tim Mondavi, and Patrick Leon. A few other wineries are Lewis Cellars, VJB Vineyards, Bryson Vineyards, and his own brands Thomas Michael and Coombsville.
Country born: USA
Education: BS Fermentation Science U.C. Davis
Years in the wine industry: 30+ years
Minimalistic - let the vineyard���s terroir show through the wine while accentuating fruit and balance.
837 NE 3rd Avenue
Fort Lauderdale FL 33304
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection
|Steele Canyon Cellars
||50 Harvests Plus
||Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley