Auction 19 | Lot No. 197
Young Inglewood Vineyards
5 cases produced
- Our estate Cabernet Sauvignon: A classically inspired wine of poise, elegance and finesse
- Created from our reserve Cabernet Sauvignon blended with other classic red wine varieties from our estate
- From Mayacamas benchland with well-draining, gravelly loam soils; organically and sustainably grown
- Two generations of the Young family live on the estate, cultivate the vines and make the wine
Young Inglewood harvests wines of place, built from the soil up. On our small, family owned and operated estate in St Helena, Napa Valley, we use attentive, thoughtful farming with organic and sustainable methods. With old world non-interventionist winemaking techniques we translate the estate’s character into wines of balance and grace. This unique five case blend has been created to showcase our reserve block in concert with a special selection of French oak.
- Single vineyard wine
- Sustainably produced
- Organically produced (also commonly called "organically grown")
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, Young Inglewood Vineyards
Scott's wine and taste education began as a child on regular visits to family in the UK and France. He set out to answer the call of wine after working as a vendangeur at Domaine Leflaive in Puligny in 2006. Since then his experience as a winegrower has been wholly focused on Young Inglewood Vineyards in St Helena, working side be side with his family, aided and abetted by a wonderful community of viticulturalists and winemakers here in the valley and beyond.
Country born: USA
Education: Education: B.A. Swarthmore College, Philosophy
Years in the wine industry: 9 years
Thoughtful farming of great terroir, facilitating the balanced expression of vineyard and varietal, and making wines the family loves to drink.
11514 Gallant Ridge Lane
Houston TX 77082
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection