Auction 19 | Lot No. 26
10 cases produced
- Named for my precious daughter, Athena Hope Signorello
- Our PNV wine is crafted from a selected vineyard block planted on our estate in 1990 with Clone 337
- This vineyard block is one of the key components of our marquee bottling, Padrone
- The 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from the spectacular 2013 vintage is bottled without filtration
Named for my precious daughter, Athena Hope Signorello, this wine is selected from a selected vineyard block planted on our estate in 1990 with clone 337. The 2013 vintage is 100% Cabernet Sauvignon and is bottled without filtration. I hope you will treasure this bottle as much as I treasure Athena. only 10 cases produced
- Wine is unfiltered
- Single vineyard wine
- Sustainably produced
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, Signorello Estate
Pierre is a sixth-generation wine grower. Growing up in Corsica, France, Pierre spent his early years among the vines learning the trade from family. After graduating from the Agriculture College of Carcassone and Macon with a degree in Viticulture and Enology, Pierre returned to his family's vineyards as vineyard manager and assistant winemaker.
Pierre soon decided to travel to California to experience a new region and style of winemaking. Over the next several years he practiced vineyard management and development, grafting and winemaking at several properties in Napa Valley.
Country born: France
Education: Degree in Viticulture and Enology from the Agriculture College of Carcassone and Macon
Years in the wine industry: 20-30 years
We practice the "vigneron" style of winemaking, fusing Old World techniques with California fruit.
586 Morris Avenue
Springfield NJ 07081
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection