Auction 19 | Lot No. 62
Vellum Wine Craft
10 cases produced
- Our PNV offering is a wine of purity and grace
- The focus is succulence, acidity, tannin integration: Napa Valley core fruit, without an ounce of fat
- This wine contains Cabernet Sauvignon from Coombsville blended with Merlot and Petit Verdot
- Aged 28 months in French barrels with minimal intervention
Winemaker Karl Lehmann continues to elevate Napa Valley Cabernet to the international level - - and this blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Merlot will reward both the patient collector and the eager hedonist. Designed for 30+ years of cellar aging, VELLUM wines are unforgettable and stand out as classically made, cellar-worthy treasures. If you don't know VELLUM wines yet...you should.
- Wine is unfiltered
- Sustainably produced
- Organically produced (also commonly called "organically grown")
Winemaker, Vellum Wine Craft
International and domestic winemaking experience at large and small wineries
Country born: USA
Education: U.C. Davis Viticulture and Enology B.S.
Years in the wine industry: 10-15 years
Acidity is key. Seamlessness on the palate is ideal.
Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club
7000 NW Grand Boulevard
Nichols Hills OK 73116
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection