Auction 22 | Lot No. 59
5 cases produced
- Handcrafted by Heidi Barrett
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, single vineyard, grown on our 50-acre Oakville estate
- Aged in 45% new and 55% neutral French oak barrels
- Made exclusively from two extraordinary blocks of fruit from the southwest portion of our vineyard
Our 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon is made exclusively from three extraordinary blocks of fruit from the southwest portion of our 50-acre vineyard in Oakville. Winemaker Heidi Barrett has handcrafted a balanced Cabernet Sauvignon. We have focused on these three blocks as we feel it is some of the most expressive fruit from our property. The varied soil that has been deposited in this region from three alluvial fans from the Mayacamas Mountains allows for remarkable Cabernet. This Premiere blend is made to age with soft, centered tannin, balanced acidity and deep, silky smooth texture.
- Single vineyard wine
- Sustainably produced
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, Paradigm Winery
Many years as a consulting winemaker. I have been with Paradigm since 1991, their first vintage.
Country born: United States
Education: University of California at Davis
Years in the wine industry: 30+ years
Balanced, less is more.
22602 Hegar Road
Hockley TX 77447
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection