Auction 21 | Lot No. 63
Turnbull Wine Cellars
5 cases produced
- Fruit from our Fortuna Vineyard, sited on the red and rocky eastern alluvial edge of the Oakville nested appellation
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from the stunning 2015 vintage
- Hand-selected and estate crafted by winemaker Peter Heitz
- We are a family-owned, estate winery that has been making wines of distinction for four decades
From the dirt in our estate vineyards through to each bottle of wine, Turnbull wines are honest and true to their place of origin. Our goal is to craft wines with integrity and without compromise, sourcing fruit from some of the best terroir that Napa Valley has to offer, and which we are proud to call our own. This wine is sourced from our estate grown, critically acclaimed Fortuna Vineyard and is made of 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from the 2015 vintage.
- Single vineyard wine
- Sustainably produced
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, Turnbull Wine Cellars
Fourteen generation Vigneron hailing from Alsace and forth generation Napa Valley Winemaker, Peter Heitz grew up kicking the dirt clods of Carneros on one of the pioneering vineyards in the region, later honing his vineyard background farming in the Calistoga Appellation, on dirt first planted to vines by his great grandparents in 1904. Winemaker at Turnbull Wine Cellars in Oakville since the 2007 vintage.
Farm the best grapes - make the best wine.
Country born: United States
Years in the wine industry: 20-30 years
Wine should be reflective of the place and vintage, make sure you have the best of both.
1224 Adams Street
Saint Helena CA 94574
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection