Auction 21 | Lot No. 64
Gamble Family Vineyards
5 cases produced
- From our 3.5-acre estate Family Home Vineyard in the Oakville nested appellation
- Grown on Cabernet Sauvignon Clone 337
- Best barrel of the 2015 vintage selected by winemaker Jim Close
- Aged in a 100% new oak Remond Tronçais barrel
This is a special vineyard. The 3.5-acre volcanic knoll is located just south of Groth Vineyards, situated between Screaming Eagle and Silver Oak Winery. This 100% Cabernet Sauvignon wine reflects a unique and distinctive reflection of the Oakville region.
- Single vineyard wine
- Sustainably produced
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, Gamble Family Vineyards
Worked harvest in the Languedoc region of France, then worked at
Ehlers Grove and Cartlidge & Brown in the fields and cellars before becoming winemaker at Gamble Family Vineyards in 2004.
Country born: England
Education: Enology & Viticulture - Brighton University, England
Years in the wine industry: 20-30 years
Honors / Awards:
WSET Level 4 Diploma
Taking a cue from the Old World, making well-structured, balanced wines that express the true terroir of each of our Napa vineyards.
Southern Napa Fine Wine House
2304 Main Street
Daphne AL 36526
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection