Auction 21 | Lot No. 14
Jones Family Vineyards
5 cases produced
- Thomas Rivers Brown crafts our wines to reflect our hillside Calistoga terroir and the 2015 vintage
- We tasted through all our 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon lots and selected the finest, exclusively for this Premiere Napa Valley wine
- Crafted with care, hand-sorted and aged 20 months in new French oak
- Concentrated, with depth, complexity in the finish and cherry and tobacco notes on the palate
We craft the finest Cabernet Sauvignon from our estate vineyards in the hillsides of the Calistoga. The 2015 vintage marks two decades of winemaking and in celebration of this milestone we present the finest barrel of Cabernet Sauvignon from our estate, uniquely for Premiere Napa Valley. Crafted by Thomas Rivers Brown, your wine presents all the hallmarks of our terroir and will age beautifully for another twenty years.
- Wine is unfiltered
- Sustainably produced
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Thomas Rivers Brown
Winemaker, Jones Family Vineyards
Thomas says his experience as a winemaker are the best 38 years of his life.
Country born: United States
Education: Zero formal training.
Years in the wine industry: 15-20 years
Honors / Awards:
Food and Wine Winemaker of the Year 2010.
Thomas believes in non-interventionist style that eschews technology and all elements that contribute to sameness. He sums it up with "do as little as possible."
Wine On The Way
805A S. Orlando Avenue
Winter Park FL 32789
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection