Auction 19 | Lot No. 201
5 cases produced
- Handcrafted from a single block of 60-year-old Cabernet Sauvignon vines in the St. Helena appellation
- Deeply concentrated and intense, a truly compelling example of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Nurtured from vine to bottle by third-generation vintner Jack Varozza and winemaker Kristy Melton
- Debut offering at PNV in celebration of 100th vintage under Varozza family ownership
Varozza Vineyards ‘The Centennial’ Cabernet Sauvignon
At Varozza Vineyards for 100 years, across four generations, one true vision has endured: To create a lasting winegrowing and winemaking legacy anchored in respect for our land, passion for our craft and unquestionable integrity in all we do.
We believe that when the vines speak, you listen; that our wine begins in the vineyard, and ultimately, with Mother Nature. The location of our vineyards- the climate and terroir - combined with the age of our vines is the foundation of our winemaking. And, having farmed these vineyards for over 100 years, each vine is like family member, they have their own mind and we let them have their say.
The non-interventionalist practices we employ in the vineyard are carried over to the winery where consulting winemaker, Kristy Melton, crafts highly concentrated wines of infinite depth. Perhaps the most stunning of which - and the most sentimental - is The Centennial.
- Single vineyard wine
- Wine was dry farmed
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Ambiente Opco, LLC
2314 Rutland Drive
Austin TX 78758
Premiere Napa Valley Wine Collection