Auction 28 | Lot No. 132
Gamble Family Vineyards
New Beginnings Part 2
5 cases produced
- Fruit was sourced from our Oakville, Rutherford and Mount Veeder vineyards
- An elegant Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon combined with Cabernet Franc and Merlot
- Blended together, the wine evolved in length and density, showcasing its refined tannins and power
- Aging 22 months in French oak
Gamble Family Vineyards specializes in carefully crafted red wines. Your unique Premiere Napa Valley blend marries the very best from two distinctive estate vineyards in the Oakville and Rutherford nested appellations, as well as a small lot from our highest elevation vineyard in Mount Veeder. Together, the harmonious final blend—mostly classic Cabernet Sauvignon but with invaluable contributions from Cabernet Franc and Merlot—is concentrated, refined and above all, delicious.
- Sustainably produced
- Organically produced (also commonly called "organically grown")
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, Gamble Family Vineyards
Tom Gamble’s (ad)venture in wine can be seen as a natural progression of history. As a third generation Napa farmer, he has been influenced all his life by his forebearer’s lives in agriculture. As part of their legacy, they left a deep and abiding affinity for the land from which came not only their livelihood, but a life full of purpose. Given such a legacy, one would not continue farming for dispassionate reasons alone – there are easier ways to make a living. Thus, the decision to put one’s family name on a bottle of wine does not come lightly.
It was in 1981 that Tom first began farming professionally, while still attending the University of California at Davis. Gamble Family Vineyards first appeared on a bottle of wine with the 2005 vintage – Tom hasn’t looked back since.
Country born: United States
Years in the wine industry: 30+ years
Gamble Family Vineyards is distributed in the following markets. Please contact the winery directly for the most up-to-date distribution information and to explore commercial opportunities.
Gamble Family Vineyards Contact: Kendall White
- Canada - Ontario ( The Case for Wine )
- Japan ( 90Plus Wine Club )
- Japan ( Cal-Diva )