Auction 28 | Lot No. 77
Red Table Wine
5 cases produced
- All estate fruit sourced from three different high-elevation vineyard blocks
- CCF stands for Coliseum, Contour and Flagpole - all rocky, steeply terraced blocks from our vineyard
- Varying elevations, exposures and varietals create a unique expression of Napa Valley hillside wine
- 100% CCOF-certified organically farmed, second-generation owned and operated vineyard and wine brand
"CCF" stands for Coliseum, Contour and Flagpole - all rocky, steeply terraced blocks from our vineyard. Estate fruit for this wine was sourced from these three different high-elevation vineyard blocks. These varying elevations, exposures and varietals create a unique expression of Napa Valley hillside wine.
- Organically produced (also commonly called "organically grown")
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, Hossfeld Vineyards
A Napa native and long-time lover of Napa County, Chad has been working in the Valley's wine production for over two decades.
Country born: USA
Education: The majority of my experience has come by doing. Jumping into the 2002 harvest with both feet and never looking back, I've applied myself to every aspect of the winemaking process.
Years in the wine industry: 20-30 years
I believe that wine production requires a patient hand, a continuous reflection of the past and diligence for future greatness. We farm every vineyard block from Hossfeld meticulously and select only the best fruit at its optimal ripeness. I strive to do make wines that are balanced, are laced with expression that in the end, make people happy.
Hossfeld Vineyards is distributed in the following markets. Please contact the winery directly for the most up-to-date distribution information and to explore commercial opportunities.
Hossfeld Vineyards Contact: Chad McComber
- Iowa ( Okoboji Wines )
- Michigan ( The Wine Pour )