Auction 28 | Lot No. 51
5 cases produced
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon from our estate vineyard planted in the volcanic soils of Atlas Peak
- The rocky location produces fruit of rich dark berry character with touches of mineral and spice
- Harvested, fermented and barrel-aging as separate lots before blending
- Five cases are bottled separately from the barrel deemed the best of the vintage for this offering
This unique bottling is from the best barrel of the vintage, the "Creme de la Creme" of our Atlas Peak Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Wine is unfiltered
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
My wife and I built VinRoc from scratch. We learned and studied as we were planning and developing the vineyard and later building our winery. We soon found that Atlas Peak doesn't fit the textbook examples. The rugged rocky hillside that is the site of our Cabernet Vineyard required a different approach than the valley floor. My goal in making VinRoc is to produce a wine that truly reflects the unique qualities of our vineyard.
Country born: United States
Education: 3 years of study in the Viticulture and Enology program at Napa Valley College.
Years in the wine industry: 15-20 years
It starts in the vineyard
VinRoc is distributed in the following markets. Please contact the winery directly for the most up-to-date distribution information and to explore commercial opportunities.
VinRoc Contact: Michael Parmenter