Auction 28 | Lot No. 27
Jean Edwards Cellars
Four of a Kind
5 cases produced
- This expressive and multi-dimensional wine was crafted from four Napa Valley floor and mountain vineyards
- A beautifully full-bodied and balanced wine that is sure to have the high hand in any round
- Cabernet Sauvignon comes from Stagecoach Vineyard and Tucker Vineyard (Coombsville), with splashes of Malbec (Rutherford) and Merlot (Oak Knoll)
- Aging in 75% new French oak for 20 months; 94% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Malbec and 1% Merlot
Sourced from four Napa Valley floor and mountain vineyards, "Four of a Kind" teeters on the edge of Old and New World styles with a lush round mouth and a spine of acidity. It is beautifully balanced in the glass with a solid core of dark black and red fruit, nicely integrated tannins and finishes with the signature Rutherford Dust. Produced for Premiere Napa Valley, this is a very special wine that will continue to age gracefully in bottle.
Winemaker, Jean Edwards Cellars
Kian has been the winemaker for Jean Edwards Cellars since 2004. A graduate of UC Davis, Kian has over 30 years of winemaking experience - starting his career with Opus One and then heading-up the red wine and reserve program at Clos du Val. Kian now has his own wine consultancy company and is winemaker/consulting winemaker, focusing on smaller brands.
Working with our grower partners and overseeing wine production, Kian is an integral part of the Jean Edwards Cellars team bringing to life the vision and blend for each wine.
Owners Karen and John Troisi are proud to call Kian their winemaker, friend and colleague.
Country born: Iran
Education: Kian is a graduate of UC Davis.
Years in the wine industry: 20-30 years
The single goal is always to produce the best wines possible from the best fruit sources all while retaining a sense of place in the wines.
Jean Edwards Cellars is distributed in the following markets. Please contact the winery directly for the most up-to-date distribution information and to explore commercial opportunities.
Jean Edwards Cellars Contact: Karen Troisi
- Michigan ( Euro )
- Michigan ( European Wine Imports )
- New Jersey ( Jean Edwards Cellars LLC )
- Ohio ( European Wine Imports )