Auction 27 | Lot No. 49
Gamble Family Vineyards
5 cases produced
- The 2022 vintage celebrates our first effort with new winemaker Philippe Melka
- Your wine is a classic red blend of 87% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Cabernet Franc and 4% Petit Verdot
- Fruit is sourced from our vineyards in the Oakville and Rutherford nested appellations, with a splash from our vineyard on Mount Veeder
- The end result is balance and elegance
New beginnings: After 17 vintages at Gamble, our founding winemaker retired. The 2022 vintage celebrates our first efforts with new winemaker Philippe Melka. Sourced from our vineyards in the Oakville and Rutherford nested appellations and enhanced with a splash from our elevated vineyard on Mount Veeder, your Premiere Napa Valley lot is a classic red blend.
Winemaker, Gamble Family Vineyards
Melka is considered one of Napa Valley’s most respected winemaking consultants and comes to Gamble with more than 25 years of winemaking experience in the Napa Valley. He was trained and influenced by some of the most notable personalities in the wine business such as Jean Delmas and Jean Philippe Masclef from Haut-Brion, Christian Moueix and Jean Claude Berrouet from Petrus, Paul Draper from Ridge, Daniel Baron from Silver Oak, and the globetrotting wine consultant Michel Rolland.
Country born: France
Years in the wine industry: 30+ years
Gamble Family Vineyards is distributed in the following markets. Please contact the winery directly for the most up-to-date distribution information and to explore commercial opportunities.
Gamble Family Vineyards Contact: Kendall White
- Canada - Ontario ( The Case for Wine )
- Japan ( 90Plus Wine Club )
- Japan ( Cal-Diva )