Auction 25 | Lot No. 135
Turnbull Wine Cellars
5 cases produced
- This is an exclusive, single-parcel Block 51 wine available only at Premiere Napa Valley
- The vineyard features red volcanic rocky soils found at the top of the Oakville Bench
- The site produces spectacular and complex fruit that lends fine texture and structured tannins
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon Clone 337, aging in 100% French oak 500L puncheons
From a singular vineyard block situated high on the Oakville Bench. These soils provide for exceptional purity and power in this 100% Cabernet Sauvignon wine. Estate grown and hand tended through to the bottle, this wine is a pure expression of time and place.
- Single vineyard wine
- Sustainably produced
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, Turnbull Wine Cellars
Fourteen generation Vigneron hailing from Alsace and forth generation Napa Valley Winemaker, Peter Heitz grew up kicking the dirt clods of Carneros on one of the pioneering vineyards in the region, later honing his vineyard background farming in the Calistoga Appellation, on dirt first planted to vines by his great grandparents in 1904. Winemaker at Turnbull Wine Cellars in Oakville since the 2007 vintage.
Farm the best grapes - make the best wine.
Country born: United States
Years in the wine industry: 20-30 years
Wine should be reflective of the place and vintage, make sure you have the best of both.
San Francisco 49ers / Levy
4949 Marie P. DeBartolo Way
Santa Clara CA 95054-1229
Premiere Napa Valley 2021 Wine Collection
|Turnbull Wine Cellars