Auction 25 | Lot No. 131
To Kalon Vineyard Company
A Unique Offering
5 cases produced
- Your wine is a finely tuned, rich and vibrant expression of the famed To Kalon Vineyard
- Crafted by winemaker Andy Erickson with the goal of putting the 2019 vintage into sharp focus
- A blend of 79% Cabernet Sauvignon, 18% Cabernet Franc and 3% Petit Verdot
- Aging for 20 months in 100% new French oak barrels, bottled unfiltered and unfined
We were tasked with one simple goal: to provide a unique offering from this vineyard that we love so much. This blend shows the best attributes of 2019 - bright aromatics, deep varietal richness, structure and long, silky texture. And, of course, a true sense of place.
- Wine is unfiltered
- Single vineyard wine
- Sustainably produced
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, To Kalon Vineyard Company
Andy Erickson has lived and worked in Napa Valley since 1994 and has strived to develop his winemaking and viticultural skills, and to improve the quality of grapes and wines for a number of vineyards and wineries.
Andy is a true believer in the concept of terroir, and his main focus is is to understand and maximize the unique qualities that allow each vineyard to produce wines that express something special and authentic. He is engaged in every aspect of the process, from grape growing to bottling, and works to keep things in focus.
Andy has a Master's degree in Enology from University of California in Davis, as well as a BS in Political Science from Tufts University. He has worked with wineries in California, Chile, Argentina and South Africa.
Country born: USA
Years in the wine industry: 15-20 years
Jacob Liquor Exchange
3049 North Rock Road
Wichita KS 67226
Premiere Napa Valley 2021 Wine Collection