Auction 25 | Lot No. 38
10 cases produced
- This wine conveys a pure expression of the Coombsville nested appellation
- It is a blend comprised of two premium lots of Cabernet Sauvignon
- Your wine demonstrates purity of fruit, minerality and texture
- An exceptional vintage has produced an exceptional wine
The Pact 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon is a pure expression of Coombsville. Through relentless exploration in our estate vineyard, our winemakers set aside a special lot of undeniable quality and unique style fitting of a modern Napa Valley classic. Its signature silkiness, blue and black fruit flavor profile, minerality and pronounced acidity translate to a wine of elegance and finesse that will age beautifully.
- Sustainably produced
- Organically produced (also commonly called "organically grown")
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
David Jelinek joined as the winemaker for Faust in early 2016. Known amongst his colleagues for his passion for excellence, attention to detail and high standards - yet still someone you would want to have a beer with - David was the perfect fit for the team at Faust. He brings a wealth of knowledge from 18 years working in the wine industry and experience with The Prisoner Wine Company, Epoch Winery, Summerwood, Harlan, Groth, and Joseph Phelps.
Country born: United States
Education: Viticulture & Enology from California State, Fresno
Years in the wine industry: 15-20 years
Winemaking starts in the vineyard.
646 South Flores
San Antonio TX 78204-1210
Premiere Napa Valley 2021 Wine Collection
||Profile Estate Vineyard
||A Wine by Any Other Name
||Spring Mountain District