Auction 25 | Lot No. 46
Gamble Family Vineyards
Paramount - Barrel Select
5 cases produced
- Your wine is our best proprietary blend of the 2019 vintage
- It includes Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and just a little Petit Verdot
- All fruit comes exclusively from our Oakville estate vineyard
- Winemaker Jim Close’s selection as best-of-the best blend from the great 2019 vintage
What a luxury to be able to make just 5 cases of the very best 2019 has to offer. Our Oakville estate fruit provides the Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Petit Verdot for this one-off blend. This is our Paramount wine crafted exclusively from our very best Oakville fruit.
- Wine is unfiltered
- Sustainably produced
- Wine is 100% estate grown and bottled
Winemaker, Gamble Family Vineyards
Worked harvest in the Languedoc region of France, then worked at
Ehlers Grove and Cartlidge & Brown in the fields and cellars before becoming winemaker at Gamble Family Vineyards in 2004.
Country born: England
Education: Enology & Viticulture - Brighton University, England
Years in the wine industry: 20-30 years
Honors / Awards:
WSET Level 4 Diploma
Taking a cue from the Old World, making well-structured, balanced wines that express the true terroir of each of our Napa vineyards.
626 Lincoln Way
Ames IA 50010
Premiere Napa Valley 2021 Wine Collection